In order to pinpoint the root cause of a performance glitch during a stress test, NeoLoad collects information from the server infrastructure via its monitoring modules. This information is automatically correlated with performance measures on the application giving actionable insights to help ensure peak performance:
- Preconfigured monitoring: NeoLoad ships pre-configured performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values, derived from industry best practices, to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real-time monitoring: Counter values and threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.