Configure a monitored machine
- To configure a monitored machine
- Select the monitored machine to be configured in the monitored machine tree.
- In the right-hand panel, edit the monitored machine configuration.
A monitored machine definition contains the following information:
- Monitoring Agent: Monitoring agent in charge of watching the monitored system. A click on Refresh updates the content of the list.
- Name: Visual name used to represent the machine in NeoLoad.
- Hostname: Machine physical name (hostname or IP address).
- Description: Description of the machine for the user's information purposes.
- Information: The monitored machine Hostname is used as the monitor default Hostname when creating a monitor.
A click on the New Monitor button makes it possible to create a new monitor on the monitored machine. For more information about creating a monitor, see Create and configure a monitor.