Select license settings
The license management screen is available at any time with the Help > License Management command menu.
The License General settings section makes it possible to run NeoLoad:
- Using a local license file, with the following actions:
- Using a shared license, retrieved from NeoLoad Web or Neotys Team Server, with the following actions:
- Leasing manually a Virtual Users capacity with the Lease button. For more information, see Lease Virtual Users capacity.
- Returning a Virtual Users capacity with the Release button. For more information, see Release Virtual Users capacity.
- Managing shared licenses without any network connection between NeoLoad and the license server with the Manage licenses offline checkbox. For more information, see Manage shared licenses offline.
- Automatically lease a license at the start of a test. For more information, see Activate license auto-lease.
- VUH may be used in addition to the lease to handle peak usage. For more information, see the VUH User Guide.
- Using VUH only, with Cloud sessions. For more information, see VUH only.
- Once you have loaded, activated, or reserved a license key:
- The License Information panel displays the main properties about the license.
- If you need exhaustive information, a click on the More details... link displays the comprehensive list of the authorized modules associated with the license.